Insurance for Golf Clubs

Who needs it?
All golf clubs, as commercial entities, need insurance to cover damage to their facilities, their liabilities and the liabilities of their officers.

Why do they need it?
Like any business, golf courses are exposed to risks that could result in a potentially significant insurance claim. Whether you own or manage a public course or a private country club, Aon will work with you to design cover to meet your needs, including:
  • Storm damage and vandalism (both tees and greens are susceptible to many risk factors including storm damage and possibly vandalism)
  • Flooding
  • Pollution
  • Employee claims
  • Property damage and injury
  • Cyber breach
  • Damage to equipment
  • Property loss and business interruption
What does it pay for?
Covers physical damage to the golf club and its contents your legal liability to Third Parties in respect of accidental bodily injury or illness or accidental physical damage to tangible property arising out of the course and scope of your business.